Monday 2 April 2007

My Feeling

Labor's day would come, I felt very happy, because I thought I would have a holiday. I could go home to talk with my mother and visit my good friends. I called my father and said I would go home. But my father said, "you can find a part-job in your holiday, and temper yourself. You must learn how to be an independent girl in society." So I didn't go home on Labor's day.On April 30, I went to the station to pick up my sister and we talked much on our way to the Shunde Polytechnic. When I and my sister arrived at the Xiao Fei Xiang, we met Don and his wife. We talked with him for several minutes. At that time I felt very happy. The next day, I got up very early and finished everything, because this was my first job in society. I must do it well. When I got on the No.8 bus I felt very tense, because I heard that many people who have done it said part-time jobs are very tiring. I was thinking about the boss,whether he was a good person or not, and whether I can do the job well? Besides, what will my sister who was staying in the dormitory be doing? How is Jobee and Yan now? Many questions came out in my mind. But I didn't know how to answer them. I missed them very much. When I arrived at the place where I was to work, the company hadn't opened at that time. So I sat outside the door and waited for it to open. After a moment, the company opened, and from that day I always tried my best to do the job very well. After only one day had passed, I realised that I had learned many things which I have never learned before I did this job. So I felt very happy.When I and Jobee and Yan arrived at our dormitory, we talked about what happened to us this day, because we all worked in diifferent places. In a word, we all learned many things and we all felt very happy. This experience was very good and important.

No comments: